Developing an editorial career at Envision Pharma Group may be the right move for you
Envision Pharma is a leading Medical Affairs-focused scientific communications and technology solutions provider.
We have an international portfolio of pharmaceutical and biotechnology company clients, whom we support from our offices in the UK, US and Asia-Pacific region. We have an enviable reputation in our field, founded on continual innovation and leadership in best practice.
We provide a unique and comprehensive blend of service offerings, including:
- Strategic publication planning
- Tactical publication plan implementation
- Medical communications services
- Consultancy services
- Market Access solutions
- Complementary technology platforms, including Datavision®, the industry-leading publication planning software.
This is an exciting time for our organisation and a great time to join our team. With a vision for continued growth, we now have opportunities in the UK for full-time, office-based Associate Editors in our Horsham office.
Editor at Envision Pharma Group
In this training role, the successful candidate(s) will be mentored in the art of medical editing, which may include proofreading, copy editing, formatting and styling for journal submissions, as well as congress support. You will work on a range of materials for a variety of projects such as congress abstracts, posters, slide decks and journal manuscripts.
The successful candidate will also learn how to data check against supplied source material and maintain and develop client and project style sheets.
This entry-level role requires exceptional communication skills and the ability to work effectively under pressure. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- A good understanding of technical editing principles. Familiarity with AMA Manual of Style, 10th Edition would be an advantage
- Exceptional attention to detail and written communication skills
- Evidence of project management skills, with the goal of meeting tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent ability to work as part of a team
- Willingness to tackle special projects, as assigned
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is essential, and a working knowledge of EndNote, InCyte and Adobe Acrobat would be beneficial. In addition, knowledge of GraphPad Prism and Datavision would be an advantage although training will be provided. A general interest and ability to embrace new technologies and procedures is required in this role.
Ideally, candidates will possess a degree in English or related communications discipline and have an affinity for the life sciences. We want to hear from new graduates who are keen to develop a career in medical editing, or candidates with related experience in a medical publishing house, hospital/clinic or pharma company.
What is it like working for Envision Pharma Group?
Envision Pharma Group is committed to developing and supporting team members, enabling them to excel in their roles. We are committed to maintaining a culture that encourages development and recognises and rewards achievements.
We are a dynamic company to work for, offering excellent benefits and a friendly, supportive and vibrant work environment.
Help us grow and grow with us
Send your resume/CV and a covering letter explaining why you believe you can contribute to our continued success to opportunities-UK@envisionpharmagroup.com and visit www.envisionpharmagroup.com to find out more about the company.