Together, turning vision into reality…
About Envision Pharma Group
We are a global leader in medical communications, with an international portfolio of pharmaceutical and biotechnology company clients, whom we support from our offices in the UK, US and Asia-Pacific region. We have an enviable reputation in our field and a heritage founded on continual innovation and leadership in best practice.
About Envision Technology Solutions
Envision Technology Solutions designs, develops, implements, and supports innovative and strategic management software for our life sciences clients. Datavision®, the industry-leading publications planning software; Visiontracker®, a program management platform specifically for investigative sponsored research, medical education, and many other activity types; Clear® a self-service web-based solution for managing the IP review and approval process and other clearance requests; LibraryTM, an enterprise wide dynamic storage and dissemination tool; and MedinfoTM, our next generation medical information management system.
The new iEnvision global medical affairs platform leverages our deep domain knowledge to establish industry standard, fit for purpose solutions based on different operational functions of the pharmaceutical product life cycle.
Client & Solution Support Specialist
The Client & Solution Support Specialist is responsible for the global implementation, training and rollout of our platforms to new and existing clients, whilst managing planned periodic and proactive outreach. Their primary objective is to improve adoption and ensure appropriate effective use of Envision’s products and services to create measurable value. The individual will develop effective relationship management and be the go-to person for the optimization of applications.
The holder of this position is responsible for the everyday management of their assigned portfolio of accounts and will:
- Own the end user/super user customer experience from ‘sales-to-service’ transition. May be brought in during the sales process to allow for credibility and continuity throughout various sales stages
- Work with the business owner, end user or super user to identify and establish adoption milestones to drive customer specific goals and outcomes
- Effectively manage change control and customer expectations
- Identify leads and opportunities to expand adoption, usage and value within the customer’s organization, and passing those on to Business Development
- Collaborate with and mentor the Envision hotline team during customer issue resolution, using the Envision ticket process and system
- Participate as a credible “voice of the customer” by informing and partnering with product management and other portfolio leads on the team – discussing valuable new features, documentation and training materials that will enable customers to adopt and gain additional measurable value
- Maintain optimum service levels for all customers through all stages including implementation, rollout, training, configuration cycles, special projects including integrations, data maintenance, general maintenance, communication and annual adoption planning
- Perform testing of new software releases, patches and features, as needed
- Create, maintain review and edit business requirement documentation, training materials and software release notes
- Note the travel requirement: 40-50%.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in Medical Affairs or the pharmaceutical industry – specifically Medical Education Grant or Investigator Initiated Sponsored Research (IISR) experience.
- Bachelor’s degree a minimum – Master’s or Ph.D. preferred.
- Prior external client-facing experience including strong presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong technology skills with experience in training others in software.
- Highly organized and methodical in one’s approach to day-to-day activities with a strong desire to manage goals.
- A curiosity and attention to detail that compels an interest in teaching, training, mentoring and developing an expertise in life sciences and pharmaceuticals.
- Experience in project and/or account management.
- Energetic and efficient time-manager with the ability to multitask, and to work independently and comfortably if remote.
What Is It Like Working for Envision Pharma Group?
Training and mentoring will be available according to your previous experience. Development goals and milestones will be agreed with you, so that you can monitor your own progress and measure your success.
We are a dynamic and rewarding company to work for, offering excellent benefits and a friendly, supportive and vibrant work environment.
Send your resume and cover letter explaining why you believe you can contribute to our continued success to: opportunities-US@envisionpharmagroup.com
Please visit www.envisionpharmagroup.com to find out more!
Posted 2nd February, 2017.