Together, turning vision into reality…
Under the supervision of the local IT Technician, your main role will be to manage and monitor the IT Help Desk Ticketing System in a timely and effective manner, setting-up and arranging new laptops and troubleshooting issues as they arise. This is an excellent learning experience for anyone looking to start a career in the IT industry.
- Provide technical support, solve basic user problems, and answer questions relating to laptops, peripherals, mobile devices, office software, Emails, IM/voice/video communications, etc.
- Assist with laptop and mobile device set-up, imaging, and installation, as required
- Install software applications and apply updates
- Prioritize and respond to Help Desk tickets using proper recording practices
- Assist colleagues with network maintenance, administration, troubleshooting, and security functions in all areas of IT
Perform other IT-related duties as directed by the local IT Technician or IS Management team.
Skill & Educational Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must possess an interest in the IT field, specifically focused in support
- Outstanding interpersonal skills through written and oral communication
- Ability to multitask and prioritize while maintaining efficiency and quality of work
- Basic hands-on knowledge of Microsoft Products
Ability to problem solve: troubleshoot PC, laptop, printer, and mobile device equipment.
About Envision Pharma Group
We are a global leader in medical communications, with an international portfolio of pharmaceutical and biotechnology company clients that we support from our offices in the UK, US, and the Asia-Pacific region. We have an enviable reputation in our field and a heritage founded on continual innovation and leadership in best practice.
What is it Like Working for Envision Pharma Group?
Training and mentoring will be available according to your previous experience. Development goals and milestones will be agreed with you, so that you can monitor your own progress and measure your success.
We are a dynamic and rewarding company to work for, offering excellent benefits and a friendly, supportive and vibrant work environment.
Send your resume and cover letter explaining why you believe you can contribute to our continued success to: opportunities-US@envisionpharmagroup.com.
Please visit www.envisionpharmagroup.com to find out more!