Together, turning vision into reality…
About Envision Pharma Group
Envision Technology Solutions designs, develops, implements, and supports innovative and strategic management software for our life-sciences clients including Datavision®, the industry-leading publications planning software.
Using prevailing web-based technologies, we build our scalable tools using modern open systems design. Our solutions are based on our unrivaled experience in the life-sciences industry, and a deep understanding of the needs of our clients. Only then do we undertake a rigorous process to build the right solution using the right technologies.
Configuration Quality Tester at Envision Pharma Group
The Configuration Quality Tester is responsible for verifying and testing configuration changes for new client implementations and existing client change cycles. The tester will be responsible for ensuring that the expected quality levels are met for the assigned deliverables.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Configuration Specialist include:
- Verify the system works to standards for each application
- Verify the changes requested by the client match what was configured
- For new clients or new application types – Complete end-to-end testing
- Complete all business requirements and workbook application testing
- Responsible for attending client requirements walk-through-sessions with Client Portfolio Managers.
- Clear communicator (written and verbal) – must have the ability to document issues clearly and communication with various departments in the organization
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables – able to complete tasks in a defined time frame
- Ability to think abstract – thinking about how the application functions and if things do not make sense
- Attention to detail – must be able to clearly document testing issues found and look for impact items, both large and small.
- Working knowledge of MS Office products
- Knowledge and experience in technical aspects of software
- Above entry level computer skills
Ideally will have worked with multiple browsers.
What Is It Like Working for Envision Pharma Group?
Training and mentoring will be available according to your previous experience. Development goals and milestones will be agreed with you, so that you can monitor your own progress and measure your success.
We are a dynamic and rewarding company to work for, offering excellent benefits and a friendly, supportive and vibrant work environment.
Send your resume and cover letter explaining why you believe you can contribute to our continued success to: opportunities-US@envisionpharmagroup.com
Please visit www.envisionpharmagroup.com to find out more!
Posted 22nd February, 2017.