A career at Envision Pharma Group may be just what you’re looking for!
The Medical Strategy Lead is a new role within Envision Pharma, reporting to the Global Lead, Medical Strategy. Working independently, the successful candidate will support the expansion of medical communications and be responsible for high-level medical strategy across all Divisions within the Envision Pharma Group.
Key responsibilities may include, but may not be limited to:
- Develop pitch content and deliver pitch presentations across a broad range of therapy areas
- Lead the development of strategic workshops, including workshop moderation as needed
- Support the Global Lead, Medical Strategy in the development of new initiatives, including development of best practice SOPs/guidelines for non-publications activities
- Provide consultancy and support for the development of novel non-publications projects and activities across the Envision Pharma Group
Adopt the role of Scientific Lead for new accounts as they are integrated into account service teams, maintaining a strong focus on medical strategy
Skills and experience required
- Advanced Life Sciences degree and a minimum of 8 years of agency experience working on strategic medical communications
- Strong strategic insight, combined with excellent scientific/medical knowledge
- Experience across a broad range of therapy areas, with the ability to get up to speed quickly in new areas
- Experience developing and moderating strategic workshops
- Proven leadership abilities
- Ability to work independently
- Strong presentation skills
Oncology experience is preferred, but not essential
About Envision Pharma Group
We are a global leader in medical communications, with an international portfolio of pharmaceutical and biotechnology company clients, whom we support from our offices in the UK, US, and the Asia-Pacific region. We have an enviable reputation in our field and a heritage founded on continual innovation and leadership in best practice.
Inspired by the growing demand for evidence-based solutions, we develop long-term evidence-generation plans inclusive of scientific publication planning, medical education planning, strategic planning, health economics, outcomes research, and statistical support to meet the evolving requirements for proof-of-value for our clients’ products.
What is it like working for Envision Pharma Group?
The Envision Pharma Group is committed to developing and supporting team members, enabling them to excel in their roles, and to maintaining a culture that encourages development, as well as recognizing and rewarding achievements. We are a dynamic and rewarding company to work for, offering excellent benefits and a friendly, supportive, and vibrant work environment.
Send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you believe you can contribute to our continued success, to opportunities-UK@envisionpharmagroup.com (UK applicants) or opportunities-US@envisionpharmagroup.com (US applicants) or, alternatively, visit www.envisionpharmagroup.com to find out more.