A career at Envision Pharma Group may be just what you’re looking for!
About Envision Pharma Group
Envision Technology Solutions designs, develops, implements, and supports innovative and strategic management software for our life sciences clients including Datavision®, the industry-leading publications planning software.
Using prevailing web-based technologies, we build our scalable tools using modern open systems design. Our solutions are based on our unrivaled experience in the life sciences industry, and a deep understanding of the needs of our clients. Only then do we undertake a rigorous process to build the right solution using the right technologies.
Configuration Associate (I) at Envision Pharma Group
Roles and responsibilities of the Configuration Specialist include:
Create and customize web and desktop applications
- Adhere to software development lifecycle
- Adhere to project timelines
- Ensure quality with thorough testing
- Raise issues and risk awareness
Create and manage application environments
- Use Java application environment
- Perform basic SQL Server operations
- Assist with the creation of implementation plans for deployments and upgrades
Provide day-to-day customer care support
- Duplicate and investigate application issues
- Provide solutions to identified problems
- Partner with business on Support Tickets to ensure quick and efficient resolution.
What is it like working for Envision Pharma Group?
Training and mentoring will be available according to your previous experience. Development goals and milestones will be agreed with you, so that you can monitor your own progress and measure your success.
We are a dynamic and rewarding company to work for, offering excellent benefits and a friendly, supportive, and vibrant work environment.
Send your resume and cover letter explaining why you believe you can contribute to our continued success to: opportunities-US@envisionpharmagroup.com.
Please visit www.envisionpharmagroup.com to find out more!