A career in technology at Envision Pharma Group may be just what you’re looking for!
About Envision Pharma Group
Envision Technology Solutions designs, develops, implements, and supports innovative and strategic management software for our life sciences clients including Datavision®, the industry-leading publications planning software; Visiontracker®, a program management platform designed specifically for investigative sponsored research, medical education, and many other activity types; Clear® a self-service web-based solution for managing the IP review and approval process and other clearance requests; LibraryTM, an enterprise wide dynamic storage and dissemination tool; and MedinfoTM, our next generation medical information management system.
The new iEnvision global medical affairs platform leverages our deep domain knowledge to establish industry standard, fit-for-purpose solutions based on different operational functions of the pharmaceutical product life cycle.
Customer Care Solutions Expert at Envision Pharma Group
The Customer Care Solutions Expert is responsible for global implementation, training, and the roll-out for any of our platforms to new and existing clients, managing planned periodic and proactive outreach. Their primary objective is to improve adoption and ensure appropriate effective use of Envision’s products and services to create measurable value. The individual will develop effective relationship management as the go to person for improving adoption and optimization for clients.
The holder of this position is responsible for the everyday management of their assigned portfolio of accounts, including but not limited to:
- Own the end-user/Super-user customer experience from ‘sales-to-service’ transition. May also be brought in during the sales process to allow for credibility and continuity throughout various sales stages
- Works with the business owner, end-user, or Super-user to identify and establish adoption milestones to drive customer specific goals and outcomes
- Effectively manages change control and customer expectations
- Identify leads and opportunities to expand adoption, usage, and value within the customer’s organization, and passing those on to Business Development
- Collaborate with and mentor the Envision Hotline team during customer issue resolution, using the Envision ticket process and system
- Participate as a credible ‘voice of the customer’ by informing and partnering with product management and other portfolio leads on the team discussing valuable new features, documentation, and training materials that will enable customers to adopt and gain additional measurable value
- Maintain optimum service levels for all customers through all stages including implementation, roll-out, training, configuration cycles, special projects including integrations, data maintenance, general maintenance, communication, and annual adoption planning
- Perform testing of new software releases, patches, and features, as needed
- Create, maintain, review, and edit business requirement documentation, training materials, and software release notes.
Desired skills and experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in Medical Affairs or the pharmaceutical industry; specifically Medical Education Grant or Investigator-Initiated Sponsored Research (IISR) experience
- Bachelor’s degree as a minimum; Master’s or PhD preferred
- Prior external client-facing experience including strong presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong technology skills with experience in training others on software
- Highly organized and methodical in one’s approach to day-to-day activities with a strong goal orientation
- A curiosity and attention to detail that compels an interest in teaching, training, mentoring, and developing an expertise in life science and pharmaceutical vertical
- Experience in project and/or account management
- Energetic and efficient time-manager with the ability to multitask, and to work independently and comfortably if remote
Travel required, 40-50%.
What is it like working for Envision Pharma Group?
Training and mentoring will be available according to your previous experience. Development goals and milestones will be agreed with you, so that you can monitor your own progress and measure your success.
We are a dynamic and rewarding company to work for, offering excellent benefits and a friendly, supportive, and vibrant work environment.
Send your resume and cover letter explaining why you believe you can contribute to our continued success to: opportunities-US@envisionpharmagroup.com.
Please visit www.envisionpharmagroup.com to find out more!