A career in technology at Envision Pharma Group may be just what you are looking for!
About the Envision Pharma Group and Envision Technology Solutions
Envision Technology Solutions designs, develops, implements, and supports innovative and strategic management software for our life sciences clients including Datavision®, the industry-leading publications planning software.
Using prevailing web-based technologies, we build our scalable tools using modern open systems design. Our solutions are based on our unrivaled experience in the life sciences industry, and a deep understanding of the needs of our clients. Only then do we undertake a rigorous process to build the right solution using the right technologies.
Roles and responsibilities of the Infrastructure Associate
Support Internal Application and Network Stack
- Administer VM Environments
- Administer Windows Environments
- Administer Java Application Environment
- Administer Database Environment
- Administer Batch Jobs
- Administer SFTP, SMTP Environments
- Administer Internal Tools, Utilities and Backups
- Assist with the creation of implementation plans for deployments and upgrades
Level IV Infrastructure Support (On-Call support).
Technical and professional requirements
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- 1-3 years of experience
- Must have the ability to research/troubleshoot independently
- Must have the ability to work within small groups
- Solid Communication skills to a wide audience
- Strong sense of accountability for work and personal growth
- Documentation of work, processes, or products
- Understanding of Virtual machine concepts (VMware preferred)
- Familiarity with ticket tracking systems
- Understanding of the physical or virtual components in the network stack
- Java Application Server Administration (Glassfish/Wildfly)
- SQL Server Experience
- SQL Skills are used to trouble shoot many issues with Integrations, Batch Jobs and reports
- The following skills will be required within the first six months if not already known
Ability to write, modify and understand SQL Server Functions, Views, Stored Procedures, and Scheduler.
What is it like working for Envision Pharma Group?
Training and mentoring will be available according to your previous experience. Development goals and milestones will be agreed with you, so that you can monitor your own progress and measure your success.
We are a dynamic and rewarding company to work for, offering excellent benefits and a friendly, supportive, and vibrant work environment.
Send your resume and cover letter explaining why you believe you can contribute to our continued success to: opportunities-US@envisionpharmagroup.com.
Please visit www.envisionpharmagroup.com to find out more!