Together, turning vision into reality…
In this new role for Envision Pharma, the successful candidate will lead and develop the marketing and communications activities for our key strategic group initiatives. This role will be based in the UK at either the Wilmslow, Horsham or Hammersmith office.
- Develop the strategic marketing plan for Envision Pharma Group (EPG) and the supporting communications plan with appropriate KPIs
- Initiate the production of key assets that will support our marketing activities
- Coordinate key internal and external EPG communication activities; ensuring alignment with EPG messaging and brand guidelines
- Assist with efforts to build the EPG recruitment brand and coordinate communications/activities relating to EPG recruitment initiatives
- Manage the EPG social media and digital platforms (website, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.), ensuring that EPG is represented and active in key technology, publications and medical communications industry groups and platforms
- Identify awards/sponsorship/speaking opportunities to support EPG positioning and objectives
- Monitor competitor activity and healthcare industry trends, and ensure timely reporting of industry insights to business teams
- Monitor impact of communications activities against KPIs
Track and report on marketing spend against allocated budget.
- The ideal candidate will have over 5-years’ experience in marketing and business development roles – preferably within a professional or agency services environment and have experience of working on global initiatives. A background in events and recruitment would also be an advantage
- Innovative and creative, with a proven ability to work closely with creative teams to frame problems and stories, put creative ideas into practice and deliver in a range for formats
- Excellent relationship-building skills, with an ability to engage staff at all levels across the business
- Proven ability to understand the needs of target customers and develop marketing activities to engage those customers effectively
- Excellent written communications skills, including experience of generating core marketing assets
- Knowledgeable and at ease using social media
- Team oriented, with a flexible, enthusiastic and can-do approach.
About Envision Pharma Group
We are a global leader in medical communications, with an international portfolio of pharmaceutical and biotechnology company clients, whom we support from our offices in the UK, US and Asia-Pacific region. We have an enviable reputation in our field and a heritage founded on continual innovation and leadership in best practice.
We provide a unique and comprehensive blend of service offerings, including:
- Strategic publication planning
- Tactical publication plan implementation
- Medical communications services
- Consultancy services
- Market Access solutions
Complementary technology platforms: including Datavision®, the industry-leading publications planning software.
What is it like working for Envision Pharma Group?
Envision Pharma Group is committed to developing and supporting team members, enabling them to excel in their roles. The company maintains a culture that encourages development, and strives to recognize and reward achievements. We are a dynamic and rewarding company to work for, offering excellent benefits and a friendly, supportive and vibrant work environment.
Send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you believe you can contribute to our continued success, to opportunities-UK@envisionpharmagroup.com. To find out more about the Envision Pharma Group please visit the website at www.envisionpharmagroup.com.