Experienced administrator? Outgoing personality? Unwavering can-do attitude? If so, we may have a job for you!
Envision Pharma Group is an innovative, cutting edge, medical communications and technology-solutions Company. We have clients across the globe that are served from offices in the UK, USA, Australia and Japan. Due to continuing expansion, we have an opportunity within our Operations team for an Office Manager to provide general support in the day-to-day running of our Hammersmith office. This role will be based in Hammersmith but will also include regular travel to our Horsham office and occasional travel to our Wilmslow office.
Reporting to the Office Manager in Horsham, the successful candidate will assist with:
- General Reception duties, including meeting and greeting visitors and managing post, incoming calls, enquiries and team calendars
- Arrangement and coordination of meetings, teleconferences and training sessions, assisting with refreshments as required
- Planning and organisation of Company events
- Arrangement of international travel and related itineraries
- Management of relationships with suppliers and contractors
- Maintaining facilities including office equipment, kitchen, stationery and other supplies
- Ensuring compliance with Health & Safety policy
- Provision of ad hoc administrative support to the senior management team, and wider team as required.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Excellent front-of-house presentation, with an outgoing personality
- Excellent organisational and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- A calm, flexible and positive approach, combined with the ability to multi-task
- The ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision, but also be a team player
- Flexibility to travel to other UK offices as required
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent MS Office skills, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous experience in a similar role.
We are a dynamic and rewarding company to work for, and offer excellent benefits and an informal, friendly and vibrant work environment.
To apply, please email your CV together with a covering letter stating how you meet our specification to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also provide details of your salary expectation in your covering letter. For further information about the company, please visit our website at www.envisionpharmagroup.com.
Closing date for applications: 25th August 2017
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Posted 31st July, 2017.