The art of medical communication is more than just writing science. Agree? Then read on... Developing your career at Envision Pharma Group may be the right move for you.
About Envision Pharma Group
We are a global leader in medical communications, with an international portfolio of pharmaceutical and biotechnology company clients, whom we support from our offices in the UK, US and Asia-Pacific region. We have an enviable reputation in our field and a heritage founded on continual innovation and leadership in best practice.
We provide a unique and comprehensive blend of service offerings, including:
- Medical communications services
- Strategic publication planning and execution
- Consultancy services
Complementary technology platforms: including Datavision, the industry-leading publications planning software
This is an exciting time for our organisation, and a great time to join our team. With a vision for continued growth, we now have opportunities, at various levels, for experienced medical writer/writing lead based in our Hammersmith or Horsham offices.
Medical writing at Envision Pharma Group
We believe that professional medical writing is a craft, and we are seeking experienced writers and writing leads who possess the following well-honed tool kit:
- Sound scientific understanding, with therapy area expertise in neurology. Specific experience in multiple sclerosis would be highly desirable
- Experience in developing content for medical education tactics across target audiences, including MSL slide decks, advisory boards, symposia and stand-alone meetings
- Availability to attend (in the EU), and prior experience in leading onsite activities including meetings with clients and faculty
- Strong PowerPoint skills, including experience in, and ability to, make live slide changes at on-site meetings
- An ability to work independently across multiple projects acting as the key point of contact, plus work collaboratively with other team members in a different time zone(s)
- A keen eye for detail (in relation to both scientific content and editorial standards)
- Enthusiasm for working with physicians who are experts in their field
- The desire to provide the highest quality service to our clients
- Experience in strategy development would be an advantage
We are keen to hear from medical writers familiar with content development across various medical education tactics within Medical Affairs (primarily advisory boards, symposia, and stand-alone meetings), and who understand the components of the medical writer’s role beyond the fundamental requirement of good science writing. You know how to deliver the highest quality service to your clients, and with well-developed project management skills and a proactive approach, you aim to exceed the expectations of the clients and external experts you support. Able to provide insightful input to client’s plans, you can engage in discussions of strategy and tactics. You are able to share your experience with others in the team, providing guidance and internal peer review as appropriate.
What is it like working for Envision Pharma Group?
Envision Pharma Group is committed to developing and supporting team members, enabling them to excel in their roles, and to maintaining a culture that encourages development, as well as recognising and rewarding achievements.
We are a dynamic and rewarding company to work for, offering excellent benefits and a friendly, supportive and vibrant work environment.
Help us grow and grow with us
Send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you believe you can contribute to our continued success, to opportunities-UK@envisionpharmagroup.com.