Professional medical writers just need to be good at writing science. Disagree? Then read on…
Developing your career at Envision Pharma Group may be the right move for you.
About Envision Pharma Group
We are a global leader in medical communications, with an international portfolio of pharmaceutical and biotechnology company clients, whom we support from our offices in the US and the UK. We have an enviable reputation in our field and a heritage founded on continual innovation and leadership in best practice.
- We provide a unique and comprehensive blend of service offerings, including:Strategic publication planning
- Tactical publication plan implementation
- Medical communications services
- Consultancy services
- Complementary technology platforms: including Datavision, the industry-leading publications planning software
Now independent, this is an exciting time for our organization, and a great time to join our team. With a vision for continued growth, we now have opportunities, at various levels, for experienced medical writers in our US offices (Southport, CT, Philadelphia, PA and Madison, NJ), as well as remote opportunities for experienced writers.
Medical writing at Envision Pharma Group
We believe that professional medical writing is a craft, and we are seeking experienced writers and writing leads that possess the following well-honed tool kit:
- Sound scientific understanding
- Well-developed analytical skills
- An understanding of how to use language effectively to communicate complex ideas
- An ability to work independently across multiple projects, and to meet deadlines
- A keen eye for detail (in relation to both scientific content and editorial standards)
- Enthusiasm for working with physicians who are experts in their field
- The desire to provide the highest quality service to our clients
We are keen to hear from medical writers familiar with content development across various publication and communications outputs, and who understand the components of the medical writer’s role beyond the fundamental requirement of good science writing. You know how to deliver the highest quality service to your clients, and with well-developed project management skills and a proactive approach, you aim to exceed the expectations of the clients and external experts you support. Able to provide insightful input to client’s plans, you can engage in discussions of strategy and tactics. You are able to share your experience with others in the team, providing guidance and internal peer review as appropriate.
What is it like working for Envision Pharma Group?
Envision Pharma Group is committed to developing and supporting team members, enabling them to excel in their roles, and to maintaining a culture that encourages development, as well as recognising and rewarding achievements.
We are a dynamic and rewarding company to work for, offering excellent benefits and a friendly, supportive and vibrant work environment.
Help us grow and grow with us
Send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you believe you can contribute to our continued success, to opportunities-US@envisionpharmagroup.com or, alternatively, visit www.envisionpharmagroup.com to find out more.