Are you an experienced medical editor with excellent attention to detail?
Developing your career at Envision Pharma Group may be the right move for you.
About Envision Pharma Group
We are a global leader in medical communications, with an international portfolio of pharmaceutical and biotechnology company clients, whom we support from our offices in the UK, US, and the Asia-Pacific region. We have an enviable reputation in our field and a heritage founded on continual innovation and leadership in best practice.
We provide a unique and comprehensive blend of service offerings, including:
- Strategic publication planning
- Tactical publication plan implementation
- Medical communications services
- Consultancy services
- Market Access solutions
- Complementary technology platforms: including Datavision, the industry-leading publication planning software.
This is an exciting time for our organisation and a great time to join our team. With a vision for continued growth, we now have an opportunity for an experienced Editor in our UK offices (Horsham, Hammersmith and Wilmslow).
Editor at Envision Pharma Group
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing editorial support for account/s and project management within a division, in tandem with our Graphics team, to ensure editorial quality control during the production and print phases. You will also have the responsibility of adhering to and maintaining designated style sheets, as appropriate. In addition to editing/proofreading, the role may involve substantive editing, formatting, fact checking against supplied source material, and verifying reference citations.
This role requires exceptional communication skills and the ability to work effectively under pressure. The role may also involve mentoring more junior editors. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
· Strong medical editing/proofreading/formatting prowess
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Excellent project management skills
· Willingness to tackle special projects, as assigned, e.g., library maintenance and/or obtaining permissions. This will require a practical understanding of copyright law for permission-related materials
· Excellent ability to communicate with team colleagues
· Production “know how” in so far as it relates to the critical appraisal (based on predetermined specifications) of both files bound for print production and “prepress” materials
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, EndNote®, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat and GraphPad Prism, with the ability to evolve in terms of embracing new technologies and procedures.
Ideally, candidates will be able to demonstrate relevant experience within a medical/pharmaceutical agency environment and/or possess a degree in English or related communications discipline, and have an affinity for the life sciences.
What is it like working for Envision Pharma Group?
Envision Pharma Group is committed to developing and supporting team members, enabling them to excel in their roles, committed to maintaining a culture that encourages development and recognises and rewards achievements.
We are a dynamic and rewarding company to work for, offering excellent benefits and a friendly, supportive, and vibrant work environment.
Help us grow and grow with us.
Send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you believe you can contribute to our continued success, to opportunities-UK@envisionpharmagroup.com or, alternatively, visit www.envisionpharmagroup.com to find out more.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Post updated 14th July 2016.